• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Molestation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jerry Warren

I'm in a sexual program set fort by the state and the program want my wife to become a custodian.Under my probation the Judge stated that I could be around my GrandChildren with no rerstrictions or custodian.I sign off on this on the probation papers guidlines.
Can this program due this? can they go against what the judge set up?Should I let my wife do this?The judge set this up because I was with a female who was prostituting her self and she stated that she were 18,looked 18, but turn out to be 15 1/2 at the time.

Thank you,
Jerry

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Jerry Warren said:
I'm in a sexual program set fort by the state and the program want my wife to become a custodian.Under my probation the Judge stated that I could be around my GrandChildren with no rerstrictions or custodian.I sign off on this on the probation papers guidlines.
Can this program due this? can they go against what the judge set up?Should I let my wife do this?The judge set this up because I was with a female who was prostituting her self and she stated that she were 18,looked 18, but turn out to be 15 1/2 at the time.

Thank you,
Jerry
You have bigger problems than what the judge said. The program (which you dont' name) may be considering your grandchildren's safety. I would hope they could do this because if you would be with a 15-1/2 year old your grandchildren need protected. Should you LET your wife do this? You dont' have that choice. Your wife has a right to make decisions without your permission. And I would hope that she would do whatever it takes to protect your grandchildren or that your children will do whatever it takes to protect their children from you.

HomeGuru

Jerry Warren said:

Thank you,
Jerry

**A: read your post again. It does not make any sense.

Just Blue

Jerry Warren said:

Thank you,
Jerry

What state are you in?

HomeGuru

baystategirl said:
I knew someone would say someting like that.:p

Have you noticed that the posts are not showing states??:confused:

**A: of course and those that do not follow posting instructions must accept the responses which may be correct or may not be.

Just Blue

HomeGuru said:
**A: of course and those that do not follow posting instructions must accept the responses which may be correct or may not be.

Yes...I thought it might be a problem with the new format...just seems like there is more than usual...I guess it's just more idiots that usual....;)

HomeGuru

baystategirl said:
Yes...I thought it might be a problem with the new format...just seems like there is more than usual...I guess it's just more idiots that usual....;)

**A: it's a secret Canadian invasion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">