• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attention Administration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Happy Trails

I have noticed that we are getting a lot of new threads that do not include the name of the state that they are from.

I started this thread and the question, "What state are you from" has been omitted.

Also when I check my personal posts, I noticed after reviewing them for new responses the envelope still looks like it is open (as if I haven't checked it yet).

ENASNI

Happy Trails said:
I would have posted this in open issues, however it appears that no new threads can be started there.

So you picked "lemon law" cute. Maybe since the updates yesterday. Did you try PM'ing Mary, HT?

Happy Trails

ENASNI said:
So you picked "lemon law" cute. Maybe since the updates yesterday. Did you try PM'ing Mary, HT?
No, I'll do that as well.

I thought by having a thread, others would be able to add any glitches that they may have discovered.

ENASNI

Happy Trails said:
No, I'll do that as well.

I thought by having a thread, others would be able to add any glitches that they may have discovered.

Yeah It was a good idea. Also people are already getting nitpicked for not including their state. :(

(I have been guilty of nitpicking myself) :eek:

Happy Trails

ENASNI said:
Yeah It was a good idea. Also people are already getting nitpicked for not including their state. :(

(I have been guilty of nitpicking myself) :eek:
I thought it was strange that there were so many new posters not including the name of their state.

BL

On top of the Forum Page:

US Law Only - WHEN POSTING A QUESTION, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE.

Ya mean this was omitted the past few days ?? :D

That's like when I went to the Post Office , to get a stamp from the machine .

Insert money , pressed C1 enter . Here comes the stamp and change .

Affix the stamp to the envelope , and reach for deposit slot .

The PO Employee said your not going to mail that like that , are you .

Puzzled , I said why NOT ? He said there's only a one cent stamp on there .

Huh? they changed the 1st class stamp from C1 to C2 , gee , but Why didn't I look ?????

Last edited:

ENASNI

Blonde Lebinese said:
On top of the Forum Page:

US Law Only - WHEN POSTING A QUESTION, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE.

Ya mean this was ommitted the past few days ?? :D

Oh yeah Sir Blonde, but have you noticed some of our posters need a FEW more prompts.. :rolleyes:

Have a good day! :)

Happy Trails

Another glitch, viewing the new post forum, I'm unable to go past the first page.

Anybody else having that problem?

EDIT: It states: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Last edited:

justalayman

Haven't had that but I have had trouble using the "search" and "quick links" tabs unlesss I go to "user cp" first.

The "quote" "B" (bold) "I" (italicize) functions are odd as well. I have had to put down a "quote" then cut and paste the desired posting into it rather than before doing the "quote" before and after a post

"Log out" also is consistantly a problem. It always has a pop-up that states "there was a problem with logging out. click here"

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Count me among those that still have posts that I've read - and even responded to - show as new.

ENASNI

HomeGuru said:
My problems are way too numerous to post.

We know HG but we still love you. :p

Search is a problem for me and then changing the name of your inserted links , I forget what that was called. :confused:

Found that one out today. the other new things are kinda neat though.

I am sure they will figure it out.

My screen is a new color too .

Happy Trails

ENASNI said:
We know HG but we still love you. :p

Search is a problem for me and then changing the name of your inserted links , I forget what that was called. :confused:

Found that one out today. the other new things are kinda neat though.

I am sure they will figure it out.

My screen is a new color too .
It's called the "insert link" icon.

I was going to ask you if it was acting up for you too.

I know that is one of your favorite options. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">