• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

law suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

violet

I received a law suit on a credit card. I was told to go to the court house and file an deniel letter. I did. Now I received another legal paper that says request for admissions. Also a interrogatories, requesting I guess, under oath, my bank account deposits etc. for the last 5 years. I get disability social security and I have no assets. I couldn't rememer any accounts I might have had. Another legal advice I received was to file a paper that said I was garnish proof. The court house clerk never hear of the paper. What am I suppose to write? And what is this paper? Thanks

Last edited:

seniorjudge

violet said:
I received a law suit on a credit card. I was told to go to the court house and file an deniel letter. I did. Now I received another legal paper that says request for admissions. Also a interrogatories, requesting I guess, under oath, my bank account deposits etc. for the last 5 years. I get disability social security and I have no assets. I couldn't rememer any accounts I might have had. Another legal advice I received was to file a paper that said I was garnish proof. The court house clerk never hear of the paper. What am I suppose to write? And what is this paper? Thanks
Answer all the interrogatories and and requests for admissions the best you can (truthfully and wholly).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">