• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misdemeanor Speeding Jury Trial?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stucathumphreys

Does municipal court judge have to be a member of current state bar to hear and reside over criminal misdemeanor jury trial?

And, Can she refuse a motion request to record any /all proceedings in pretr-al hearing pre-trial for trial?

Can she claim that all reuests in discovery motion frivolous because all motions including discovery, ie...
discovery
continuance
indigence
etc...
have no bearing on speeding issue, guily or not guilty only. I asked only specific info for radar unit, calibration stuff and records, etc?
:mad: :) :confused: :rolleyes: ;)
This judge would only hold one pretrial hearing thirty minutes before the trial, in which she had never even read the motions, andf after reviewing only 4 of the 8 motions, denied all becuse she said there was jury waiting and she did not want any more time waisted .

Please reply,
Ohg by the way, my jury was all white, even though I am white also, they were all retired citizens, wealthy, all over 60 age, does this violate jury law?
thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">