• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

annulment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

watsontakeall

I was marry in nyc in 1995. My spouse is now seeking a annulment on the groung DRL section 140 subd. (a) a former spouse is living and marrage is still in force. My former spouse passed away in june1999. My present spouse knew of this -we separated in 1998. Can my marrage be annule, and if so can I contest this annulment. The paper were left on my front door on 12/1/00, the papers are stamped with the date of 7/10/00. Was I not improperly served. Isn't the time fame 120days. How can I file for a appearl to this service, and to the annulment? Can I file for a divorce even though he filed for a annulment.Their is no children to this marrage.How do I stop the annulment? What are my choices to fight. My first marriage was reslove in divorce, but I found out It was not sign off when I marry my second spouse. YOU HAVE THE FACTS......PLEASE HELP ME.

LegalBeagle

watsontakeall said:
I was marry in nyc in 1995. My spouse is now seeking a annulment on the groung DRL section 140 subd. (a) a former spouse is living and marrage is still in force. My former spouse passed away in june1999. My present spouse knew of this -we separated in 1998. Can my marrage be annule, and if so can I contest this annulment. The paper were left on my front door on 12/1/00, the papers are stamped with the date of 7/10/00. Was I not improperly served. Isn't the time fame 120days. How can I file for a appearl to this service, and to the annulment? Can I file for a divorce even though he filed for a annulment.Their is no children to this marrage.How do I stop the annulment? What are my choices to fight. My first marriage was reslove in divorce, but I found out It was not sign off when I marry my second spouse. YOU HAVE THE FACTS......PLEASE HELP ME.
Why are you fighting this ?? He obviously is not coming back so surely you want rid of the marriage just as much ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">