• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

another day another question.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

ursula

Im going to court dec 18 for CS, Live in Indiana. I have heard he has a job but have no proof. He lives in WI. Should I motion the court for some sort of discovery before the hearing or do it then? The hearing is only a preliminary 15 min. Is there even a motion I could make demanding he prove he's not working? I hope I'm not getting on your nerves with so many ??s I am so grateful for this web page. It has really been a sorce of comfort for someone like me who has to represent themself. thank you again.

U

ursula

Sorry to bring this to the top again. I was just hoping for a reply and had another queation. Does he need to show up for the hearing if his attorney is there? I think its great of you guys to take your time to answer questions. I hope you feel all the blessings you deserve for helping those in need. My attorney had to withdrawl from my case because i could no longer keep up the payments. Not her fault and I dont blame her. It just sucks to have alresdy put out so much $$ and owe even more and still not have an attorney for the most important part. Sorry to whine but thanks for letting me.(as if you had a chioce :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">