• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sex with minor laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daisaison_x

hi.
i have a question about having sex with a minor.

i know sex with a minor is illegal.
i know some of the definition of sex(i.e., finger in vagina or mouth on penis, etc.)

but... is it illegal for a minor to put his/her mouth on you mouth(kissing).

and is it illegal for a minor to touch my genitals with his/her hand?

p.s., i will not tell you my gender, but... i have been going out with someone well below my age for 2 years now. (the minor is 15 and i am 23 1/2).
the person is most like me than anyone i have ever met.
i am even a virgin.
it is just "bad luck" that i found love in the "wrong" place(agewise).
but we do love each other, and i have held off any sexual doings due to laws i do not know of/understand.
my companion has grown too anxious and i fear i cannot hold off.
i also fear the person will leave me because the person cannot enjoy the pleasure we both desire with eachother....
what is legal? what is not?
that is all i ask.
i abide by the law and will follow it through.
we are too much in love and i dont want to go to jail.
can we kiss?
please tell me....

HomeGuru

daisaison_x said:
hi.

i know some of the definition of sex(i.e., finger in vagina or mouth on penis, etc.)

p.s., i will not tell you my gender, but... i have been going out with someone well below my age for 2 years now. (the minor is 15 and i am 23 1/2).
i am even a virgin.
but we do love each other, and i have held off any sexual doings due to laws i do not know of/understand.
i also fear the person will leave me because the person cannot enjoy the pleasure we both desire with eachother....
that is all i ask.
can we kiss?
please tell me....

**A: no you can't so stay away. And go to school and get a degree.

Neal1421

HomeGuru said:
**A: no you can't so stay away. And go to school and get a degree.
If only there were a way that we could report you to the police. You have a problem, this is a child that you are dealing with.

People like you disgust me. Get help. NOW!!!

AHA

daisaison_x said:
hi.

i am even a virgin.
that is all i ask.
can we kiss?
please tell me....
No, you cannot engage in sexual activities with this child. It doesn't have to be her or her parents that can report you and you end up in a world of problems, it can be ANYONE who knows about the relationship.

FYI, since you are a virgin, I will let you in on a little info. If two people are soooooo horny for each other (as you have made clear you two are), it NEVER ends with just kissing. Kissing is NEVER enough if you're that hot for each other.

Leave her be until she is legal and if you two are so right for each other, you can pick up where you left off a few years into the future. If you don't then you will know that it would have been a total waste of your life to get involved with her and you can feel grateful that you were smart enough to pause the relationship when she was a child.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">