• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fraud case for annulment or divorce in PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

annaly

I married ,several months ago, a real smooth operator,we had pre-marital sex before I found out he had Hepatitus C,then he told me that it was passed thru blood(shared razors,etc) only and not to be worried,he was careful, I believed. Only recently after marriage did I search more into disease and was shocked to hear ways of exposure Talked with sister-in-law also who is a research dr. in field.She confirmed.Found out a few days before marriage that he declared bankrupcy, but told me he was living underground because of a lien the IRS had against him (i was aware of that), his possessions were in his kids' names.But he earned his living by consulting and putting deals together .After marriage I bought a house, he paid 1/4 of mortgage monthly and part of living expenses,for a month or so then he tells me he is tapped out on his credit cards, and doesn't have $ now to give to me.I have contacted a lawyer and have filed for divorce. He doesn't really want to get a lawyer, just to settle but is threatening me with fighting it, getting lawyer and trying to get 1/2 house and alimony.What should I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">