• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i really need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

caper

I Just Did My Taxes Im In New York . I Usually Put My Kids As My Dependents And Im Still Married But Seprated I Just Got A Call From My Accontant And He Said Someone Else Claimed My Kids I Believe My Wife Did It But She Does Not Support Them I Do She Is Not Working And Never Around For My Children What Can I Do I Support My Children Finacially .please Help Me

Snipes5

Well, the first thing you can do is learn to type without capitalizing the first letter of every word. It's annoying and rude.

If they lived with her for the majority of the year, there is nothing you can do. She is entitled to the exemptions, and if she claimed them, she obviously had some income.

Snipes

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">