• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small Claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sgoodfleisch

My X-girlfriend took the title of two vehicle from my home. Her name was on the title as well as mine? I know it's legal for her to take my name off-but can't I take her to small claims court and request half the value? I have proof that I paid for the vehicles...plus on the titles she said she paid me money for them which she didn't.....

seniorjudge

sgoodfleisch said:
My X-girlfriend took the title of two vehicle from my home. Her name was on the title as well as mine? I know it's legal for her to take my name off-but can't I take her to small claims court and request half the value? I have proof that I paid for the vehicles...plus on the titles she said she paid me money for them which she didn't.....
double post

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=1279369#post1279369

racer72

I think the OP is extremely confused. In one post it is the husbands ex-girlfriend and in this one it is the OP's girlfriend.

sgoodfleisch

Transgender Thing

seniorjudge said:
It's that transgender thing.
Wrong....No Transgender thing.....It's my husband that is being taken to small claims court and I am trying to reply as him...and not doing a very good job of it......

ENASNI

sgoodfleisch said:
Wrong....No Transgender thing.....It's my husband that is being taken to small claims court and I am trying to reply as him...and not doing a very good job of it......

Honesty on this forum... what a breath of fresh air. :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">