• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil lawsuit after W.C. suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eper09

I wouild like to know if I can bring a civil law suit against the insurance co. and their manage care contractor for failing to get the proper treatment which caused additional damage to my back after my injury which has resulted in permanent irreverseable damage to my back.
I am living in Florida.

L

LadyBlu

eper09 said:
I wouild like to know if I can bring a civil law suit against the insurance co. and their manage care contractor for failing to get the proper treatment which caused additional damage to my back after my injury which has resulted in permanent irreverseable damage to my back.
I am living in Florida.

I had asked this same question, because I had the same problems and am now fighting for treatment with WC here in TX. IAAL stated that in order to do so, you would need to file within the Statute of Limitations for civil procedure in your state. Not sure what FL SOL is. You may want to consult with a personal injury atty in FL to see what your rights are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">