• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

tax papers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bagged123

I'm not sure if this is the correct spot or not to ask, but I'm still waiting for my tax information from my daycare provider, as of today 2/3/06 she said she'll in the next 2 weeks sometime. Is there a deadline for me to have all of this, and if so is there anything I can do?

LdiJ

bagged123 said:
I'm not sure if this is the correct spot or not to ask, but I'm still waiting for my tax information from my daycare provider, as of today 2/3/06 she said she'll in the next 2 weeks sometime. Is there a deadline for me to have all of this, and if so is there anything I can do?
Well...one thing you could do is see if the child care credit actually makes any difference for you on your return. It doesn't make a difference for many lower income people.

If it doesn't then you really don't have to wait for the information to file.

bagged123

re

It'll make a difference in my taxes.
But isn't there a date that this information has to be provided to me, and not when she feels like doing it? I'm in CT by the way

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">