• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Establishing a Behavioral Trend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Esther Williams

South Carolina

Hello, I filed my small claims case today. I am now waiting for the Defendant to be served and whether or not there will be a response to my claim.

I want to know if this person does this habitually, for my own knowledge and possibly for my case. How do I go about researching their past appearances in court for any type of matter?

Thank you very much,

Esther

JETX

Esther Williams said:
How do I go about researching their past appearances in court for any type of matter?
Go to each and every court in your state and ask.

Esther Williams

What Will I Have Access To?

What type of prizes will I be able to bring home? Can I get photocopies of all judgments? Who do I direct my questions to? Is there anyway I can use the telephone to establish if there is any reason to travel there in the first place? I've already spent five hours in the car today! What about those 'For Hire' internet searches? Do they truly uncover all?

Thank you,
Esther

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">