• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suing the initial doctor for negligence in small claims court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

roddasteven

I am currently going through a workmans comp case and have an attorney. He is handling my workmans comp case but I asked him if i could sue the initial treating doctor because he negligently released me back to work early and i have test results to prove it and he said that it is very difficult to prove malpractice and too expensive and that no attorney would take that case. Well i was wondering if i could take this doctor to small claims court and sue him for needless pain and suffering because he released me back to work too early because he didnt see the test results that he sent me to have done and told me that there was nothing medically wrong with me. I live in ca.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">