• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

defendent small claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jaryan

plantiff claims he paid me 2,000 cash after his check bounced,no proof of payment but i have his bad check,he is bringing me to court under laws of enrichment, he never gave me the money,he has no reciept,no witnesss what shall i do so that he doesn't get 2000 dollars from me unjustly.

JETX

jaryan said:
plantiff claims he paid me 2,000 cash after his check bounced,no proof of payment but i have his bad check,he is bringing me to court under laws of enrichment, he never gave me the money,he has no reciept,no witnesss what shall i do so that he doesn't get 2000 dollars from me unjustly.
Pretty simple..... show up in court at the date/time ordered and present your case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">