• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sgoodfleisch

Okay guys please don't say double post..You guys are tough...This is the Kentucky trailer case...You said she has a case because she sent a letter stating move or pay $100 a day...Well we didn't know that was legal but guess it is...We can take the truth and if we have to pay we will...My husband and I have been married for two years...We have had to deal with this X-girlfriend every since...I guess one day she ran out of things to come after of for and saw the Trailer in her yard and said " thats it" When we received the letter we tried to get people that live where she lives(we don't live in her Co} to move it...Well these people know she is a Trouble maker and didn't want to touch it...Plus My husband couldn't touch it because she told us there was an order that he couldn't come on her property...So the next thing we get is an eviction notice...Went to court the judge was very understanding and said the weather is bad right now hard to move a trailer without harming property...She gave us 60 days and if we need more to contact the court...Meanwhile the X wanted money on the spot stating she sent letter when weather permitted...Judge said I can't give you money this is an eviction hearing....So now we are in small claims...She wants 1500 for time I guess she thinks weather permitted...even though during that time we couldnt get anyone to move the trailer...I know this probably doesn't matter but she said put the trailer on my property and it's been there since 2001-plus even thought my husband put it there it isn't in his name...It's his brothers trailer...I will let you know on V-day how this turns out...TKS

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">