• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help advice on CPS Etc

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Teresa Walker

Texas
My name is Teresa my current husband is a registered sex offender and he wa falsly accused and plea bargained to go home to his prior wife and kids his niece and nephew that this supposedly happened with are adults know and state it was not him that they were pushed and coerrced in saying this QQQQ What can we do? I am happily married to my husband and have a 10 year old daughter and everytime a person in our neighborhood etc find out they call us in to CPS for review she states nothing is going on in ther interviews and loves her new father very much and hes always there for us CPS is always threateneing to take her and make us leave and say theres nothing i can do, Attorneys i call do not want to help or call me back or advise me due to his past, my husband and I and my daughter
do not need the constant harrasement Please advise and help.

Teresa

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Teresa Walker said:
Texas
My name is Teresa my current husband is a registered sex offender and he wa falsly accused and plea bargained to go home to his prior wife and kids his niece and nephew that this supposedly happened with are adults know and state it was not him that they were pushed and coerrced in saying this QQQQ What can we do? I am happily married to my husband and have a 10 year old daughter and everytime a person in our neighborhood etc find out they call us in to CPS for review she states nothing is going on in ther interviews and loves her new father very much and hes always there for us CPS is always threateneing to take her and make us leave and say theres nothing i can do, Attorneys i call do not want to help or call me back or advise me due to his past, my husband and I and my daughter
do not need the constant harrasement Please advise and help.

Teresa
My response:

Your husband is a convicted sex offender. He is feeling the "pinch" of Megan's Law.

There is nothing you or he can do, except perhaps, move to Uganda.

IAAL

A

Always searching

Now IAAL, the nice people in Uganda wouldn't want him as neighbors either.

Why live in a place with so many people. I am not going to judge you or place blame. Just not in the mood today but... why not move out or somewhere where there isn't a large population or perhaps Arkansas? People will be people no matter where you are, the less people around, the less harrassment. Just common sense.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

At one point in time, Hawaii used to be an island leper's colony. I mean, just ask HomeGuru - - - isn't he missing some body parts? (We love you Homey - - just playing with you).

Perhaps, what we need now is an island for child sex offenders. I hear Madagascar is beautiful in the Springtime.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">