• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adultry in FL, Divorce in MI

• Thread starter anthony williams
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

anthony williams

My wife (we live in Michigan) had autonomously estranged herself sexually from me last year. At this time, she was being recruited by doctor in Florida to become part of his 'team'. They connected at a conference to further explore the job and began a consentual affair. She went down twice to interview for the job and they consumated the relationship both times. She was not offered the job because she was over qualified (other departments who would have supported her salary opted not to offer her the job, he tried hard to make it happen). I found an email to him describing her satisfaction and enjoyment of their love making. I confronted her, she admitted it. I called him on it and he admitted it. The affair continues now virtually via phone and email. She wants to divorce me, I don't want to. My questions: MI has no fault divorce. What are my rights with regard to admitted and documentable adultry? Can I take legal action against him or his institution for unethical conduct? Her trips there are well documented. We were still married during this time (with two children) as is he.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">