• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce papers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

amumaugh

I wrote my divorce papers on my own, could anyone take a look at them and let me know what they think?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

amumaugh said:
I wrote my divorce papers on my own, could anyone take a look at them and let me know what they think?

My response:

How would we do that?

Come to your home?

If so, LegalBeagle and I require First Class plane fares, plus all expenses - - pre-paid, of course.

We require First Class accomodations - - that doesn't mean at the Best Western truck stop, either.

We require $350.00 per hour, plus per diem.

When would you like to make arrangements?

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 12-08-2000 at 03:06 PM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LegalBeagle said:
and it has to be a big plane.. first class on a 727 or 737 sucks!
My response:

For an extra $1,000.00, LegalBeagle will dress up as a World War II fighter Ace, fly behind enemy lines in his Super Turbocharged Spitfire, and straif your husband's home. Then, for good measure, he'll parachute to safety and sneak up on that Hun and slit his throat. Then, he'll rejoin the squadron and . . .

Wait a minute . . . I'm sorry; I was thinking of Snoopy the beagle flying over Europe. Nevermind.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

You know they are making Spitfires again.. For 1.25M you can have one made... and for that amount I will not be parachuting anywhere.. this dog goes down with the plane.. however, unless the ex has some ack ack guns then I should be ok..

J

jj'smom

not being helpful

Hey legalbeagle and IaaL

I think that she was serious. Why are u making fun of her? As a newbie to this board, I am disappointed in your reply.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

I have no doubt our writer was serious. And, we are NOT "making fun of" our writer. We like our writers to these boards. We just feel that it's an impossible request - - "making fun of" and "having fun with" our writers are two very important differentiations.

Just how would YOU suggest we "take a look" at her divorce papers, as she's requested?

I think, even our writer, realizes that we can do nothing to assist her with her request.

So, calm down, take it easy, and please don't "project" your emotions onto someone else's thread who just wants to have papers reviewed. Nothing "earth-shattering" is going on.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 12-09-2000 at 12:01 PM]

A

amumaugh

very funny, but...

First off, I am not a she. Don't worry, no hard feelings. I have all my papers wrote up in a word document so it would not be hard for someone to take a look at them. Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: very funny, but...

amumaugh said:
First off, I am not a she. Don't worry, no hard feelings. I have all my papers wrote up in a word document so it would not be hard for someone to take a look at them. Thanks
My response:

I was under the impression they were Court Form documents - - usually they are, and you didn't specify.

However, if you want to post them here, go for it.

Sorry about the gender assumption. But, we had to give you some sort of gender in order to write our replies. We had a 50/50 shot. However, in some States . . .

IAAL

A

amumaugh

papers

I'd rather not post my papers for everyone to see, is there any way I could email them to you. I believe they are complete but I just wanted someone to look at them with a different perspective.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: papers

amumaugh said:
I'd rather not post my papers for everyone to see, is there any way I could email them to you. I believe they are complete but I just wanted someone to look at them with a different perspective.
My response:

Remove all real names, and replace with JOHN DOE and JANE DOE. Then post them here. No one knows who you are when you write here. Oh, and if you decide to do as I suggest, start a new thread.

Everyone will try to help you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">