• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where do I find examples of parenting plans(visitation)?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sera

Colorado--thanks for the previous help under visitation and abusive dad.

My lawyer has asked me to put together a Parenting Plan (formerly called visitation schedule) as to how I want to handle visitation. I have seen the forms, but they don't apply to my situation since I want supervised visitation (8 mo. old child). (See visitation/abusive dad post.) Some questions are: how often will he have visitation, length of time, who will supervise it (currently started using an agency--he pays so far), until the child is how old, etc.

The second part is all the above questions pertaining to when I move out of state next summer because I am getting married and he's out of state (long story--an old flame now established in his career 1100 miles away). What is reasonable visitation, who pays, can I insist in no overnights, how many times a year, can I make him fly to us instead of us flying to Colo? Thanks for your help! :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Sera said:
Colorado--thanks for the previous help under visitation and abusive dad.

My lawyer has asked me to put together a Parenting Plan (formerly called visitation schedule) as to how I want to handle visitation. I have seen the forms, but they don't apply to my situation since I want supervised visitation (8 mo. old child). (See visitation/abusive dad post.) Some questions are: how often will he have visitation, length of time, who will supervise it (currently started using an agency--he pays so far), until the child is how old, etc.

The second part is all the above questions pertaining to when I move out of state next summer because I am getting married and he's out of state (long story--an old flame now established in his career 1100 miles away). What is reasonable visitation, who pays, can I insist in no overnights, how many times a year, can I make him fly to us instead of us flying to Colo? Thanks for your help! :)

http://www.divorceinfo.com/parenting.htm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">