• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small Claims Winner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sgoodfleisch

What is the name of your state? Kentucky
As I told you had to go to small claims court on V-Day-Husband being sued for $1500.00 for trailer rent on X girlfriends property-He had counter suit aginst her for taking two vehicles out of his name and putting them in hers...It turned out he doesn't have to pay trailer rent-but she has to pay $1500.00 for the vehicles-I'm looking for form AOC 135-Execution to fill out on line...I found form 135.1 the form she could fill out if she challences...But can't find the one we need....::What is the name of your state?

seniorjudge

sgoodfleisch said:
What is the name of your state? Kentucky
As I told you had to go to small claims court on V-Day-Husband being sued for $1500.00 for trailer rent on X girlfriends property-He had counter suit aginst her for taking two vehicles out of his name and putting them in hers...It turned out he doesn't have to pay trailer rent-but she has to pay $1500.00 for the vehicles-I'm looking for form AOC 135-Execution to fill out on line...I found form 135.1 the form she could fill out if she challences...But can't find the one we need....::What is the name of your state?
www.kycourts.net/Resources/Small_Claims2.pdf

You get it from the Circuit Court Clerk's office.

sgoodfleisch

Aoc 135-Execution Form

seniorjudge said:
www.kycourts.net/Resources/Small_Claims2.pdf

You get it from the Circuit Court Clerk's office.
I know you can get it from the court-But I have found doc's on line that you fill out on line and print-thats how we did our counter suit against the X- I also found AOC-135.1 the doc she would fill out to challenge us-So I don't understand why our doc ACO-135 wouldn't be on line...When you fill it out on line its neater,,,Plus it's ready and all you have to do is go file it...TKS

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">