• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Concerned Land Owner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocarpen

I Live In North Centeral Pennsylvania, In My Township Of Hebron, I Am Having A Time With Our Supervisors And Their Lawyer. Seems They Are Voted In Just To Push For Ideas Of Only Their Own... My Question Is Simple, On The (right Of Way) On The Township Road That Runs Through The Center Of My Farm On Which I Farm Both Sides, I Asked For The Ordinance That Was Passed On Such Right Of Way. In The Courthouse I Was Told That The Supervisors Have To Produce This Document To Me. The Right Of Way Is 33 Ft. And They Say 40 Ft. But Their Lawyer Stated To Me In The Township Meeting This Month That Because Of (adverse Possession) They Could Claim What They Wanted. They Did Not Produce The Ordinance I Requested Either. I Am The Sixth Generation On This Farm And There Are My Sons And Grandsons To Follow. Please Let Me Know Where I Stand On This Issue.. Thank You, Roger

ENASNI

rocarpen said:
I Live In North Centeral Pennsylvania, In My Township Of Hebron, I Am Having A Time With Our Supervisors And Their Lawyer. Seems They Are Voted In Just To Push For Ideas Of Only Their Own... My Question Is Simple, On The (right Of Way) On The Township Road That Runs Through The Center Of My Farm On Which I Farm Both Sides, I Asked For The Ordinance That Was Passed On Such Right Of Way. In The Courthouse I Was Told That The Supervisors Have To Produce This Document To Me. The Right Of Way Is 33 Ft. And They Say 40 Ft. But Their Lawyer Stated To Me In The Township Meeting This Month That Because Of (adverse Possession) They Could Claim What They Wanted. They Did Not Produce The Ordinance I Requested Either. I Am The Sixth Generation On This Farm And There Are My Sons And Grandsons To Follow. Please Let Me Know Where I Stand On This Issue.. Thank You, Roger

This is a little unclear Roger, you are arguing over seven feet?

rocarpen

rocarpen said:
I Live In North Centeral Pennsylvania, In My Township Of Hebron, I Am Having A Time With Our Supervisors And Their Lawyer. Seems They Are Voted In Just To Push For Ideas Of Only Their Own... My Question Is Simple, On The (right Of Way) On The Township Road That Runs Through The Center Of My Farm On Which I Farm Both Sides, I Asked For The Ordinance That Was Passed On Such Right Of Way. In The Courthouse I Was Told That The Supervisors Have To Produce This Document To Me. The Right Of Way Is 33 Ft. And They Say 40 Ft. But Their Lawyer Stated To Me In The Township Meeting This Month That Because Of (adverse Possession) They Could Claim What They Wanted. They Did Not Produce The Ordinance I Requested Either. I Am The Sixth Generation On This Farm And There Are My Sons And Grandsons To Follow. Please Let Me Know Where I Stand On This Issue.. i really don't want to have to hire a lawyer unless i have to..
thank you, Roger

seniorjudge

rocarpen said:
triplicate post

ENASNI

rocarpen said:
please ; what do you mean (triplicate post)
Roger, it means that you have posted this concern three times already.
We like it when you keep your posts together. go ahead and lock this thread and continue on your other one. On that one you explain better why you are so concerned about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">