• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Brun

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Howrothe

Ohio
I was burnt as well as my son by way to much chemicals in my aprtment complexes hot tub do i have a case? i recived 3rd degree burns testicals :mad:

Litigation!

Howrothe said:
Ohio
I was burnt as well as my son by way to much chemicals in my aprtment complexes hot tub do i have a case? i recived 3rd degree burns testicals :mad:

My response:

What is the date that this happened?

Did you and your son see a doctor and receive a diagnosis?

IAAL

Howrothe

Ohio

They said he hade burns this happend last summer and they said they cant tell if it did damage enough for him not to have kids not to be blunt i could not have sex for over three weeks due to pain and not fuction if you know what i mean:mad: ohio

tigger22472

Howrothe said:
Ti could not have sex for over three weeks due to pain and not fuction if you know what i mean:mad: ohio
I likely speak for a majority of the posters here in saying I think we're glad for this. Can't reproduce anymore if you can't function 'if you know what I mean'

rmet4nzkx

Howrothe said:
They said he hade burns this happend last summer and they said they cant tell if it did damage enough for him not to have kids not to be blunt i could not have sex for over three weeks due to pain and not fuction if you know what i mean:mad: ohio
Did your doctor do any Male Infertility Tests, Sperm Analysis, and or Motility Test about 1 month later and after no use of the hot tubs or saunas which can in and of themselves cause male infertility?

YOu also have to consider there are other factors that may cause male infertility:

* Excessive exercise. Studies have shown that exercising too much may lead to the release of too many steroid hormones. This can affect fertility.
* Stress.
* Obesity.
* Use of drugs, alcohol, or tobacco. Smoking tobacco, using drugs such as marijuana and cocaine, and taking steroids can reduce sperm counts.
* Exposure to toxins and environmental hazards. Pesticides, lead, radiation, radioactive substances, mercury, and heavy metals may affect fertility.
* Heat. Although the effect is usually temporary, high temperatures in the testicles could reduce sperm production. High heat could result from wearing clothing that's too tight and traps heat, frequent bike riding, or by taking too many hot baths or saunas.

It doesn't sound like you would be able to prove your case.

tigger22472 said:
I likely speak for a majority of the posters here in saying I think we're glad for this. Can't reproduce anymore if you can't function 'if you know what I mean'

If you dont have anything to add, then dont post. There is no need for that. The guy was asking a question, and right away you insult him. Im pretty sure you wouldnt say that to someones face, so why do it from behind a computer.

HappyHusband

chrisdizz22 said:
If you dont have anything to add, then dont post. There is no need for that. The guy was asking a question, and right away you insult him. Im pretty sure you wouldnt say that to someones face, so why do it from behind a computer.
If you don't have anything to add except to tell someone that if they didn't have anything to add then don't post, then don't post to a thread that is SEVEN (7) MONTHS OLD.

HappyHusband said:
If you don't have anything to add except to tell someone that if they didn't have anything to add then don't post, then don't post to a thread that is SEVEN (7) MONTHS OLD.

sorry i didnt look to see what the date was on it... I swear ill never do it again,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">