• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

EP68

What is the name of your state? Penssylvania

I admitted stealing about $5,000. form my job. I am being formely charged today. There is a warrant for my arrest, according to the detective. I have an appointment with the detective today at 11:30 am. to meet the Judge.
I do not have money to pay for a lawyer. What can I do to not be arrested and kept on jail? I am 90% responsible financially for my family. If I am arrested and sent to jail my job, home and cars will be lost. Please advice me!

EP68What is the name of your state?

EP68

EP68 said:

I admitted stealing about $5,000. form my job. I am being formely charged today. There is a warrant for my arrest, according to the detective. I have an appointment with the detective today at 11:30 am. to meet the Judge. The crime was commited on P.A I live on N.J.
I do not have money to pay for a lawyer. What can I do to not be arrested and kept on jail? I am 90% responsible financially for my family. If I am arrested and sent to jail my job, home and cars will be lost. Please advice me!

EP68What is the name of your state?[TE]

HomeGuru

EP68 said:

I admitted stealing about $5,000. form my job. I am being formely charged today. There is a warrant for my arrest, according to the detective. I have an appointment with the detective today at 11:30 am. to meet the Judge.

**A: then you should have thought of that before stealing.

EP68

EP68 said:
EP68 said:

I admitted stealing about $5,000. form my job. I am being formely charged today. There is a warrant for my arrest, according to the detective. I have an appointment with the detective today at 11:30 am. to meet the Judge. The crime was commited on P.A I live on N.J.

Thank you,
EP68

BL

Gee , that's Grand Theft , a Felony , and has nothing to do with small claims .

Let us know how you make out .

And what Job do you have ?

Not the same one ??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">