• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Social Services took my kids....Help???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

allalone

Please help me get my kids back. Virginia Social Services won a protection order because my house was unclean to their standards, the dog had pooped on the floor, my son supposedly pooped in a bucket we never found, my kids supposedly reeked of pee, although they had a bath before school the day all this was reported. I was supposed to cooperate with Social Services, and part of it was to have in home therapy, which was not in writing. My kids were allowed to live with me. I fired the in home therapist because he took my daughter to his house. The therapists suprivisor said we did were reportedly doing fine and there was no need to continue therapy with another therapist. Meanwhile, my daughter had reported that she had someone sexually molest her. I reported the incident and took her to forensic testing on my own, because social services didn't follow thru with my reporting. I also took her to counseling. Social services finally got involved after my daughters forensic testing proofed positive. The man was finally arrested. Social services asked me to take my other children for forensic testing. I thought the results were negative when I left. Social services came and took my kids and said it was because my son had also been tested positive for molesting and that I couldn't protect my children and that I didn't follow through with their order, by continuing in home therapy. Do they have the right to keep my children? I did everything right. They didn't obviously, nor did they even check up on me periodically. The only thing I may have done wrong, was have contact with the arrested, and i don't even know if social services knows that. Please help me know if this is a standard proceedure for social services to take kids away to cover their mistakes? Wouldln't they have had to have gotten a hotline report the day they came to take them? Also how hard is it to get my kids back? I have court in a couple of days. I have already seen that social services "lie" in court. I want my kids back. I love them very much. I provided everything i possibly could to help them, doctors, medication, helping with homework, teaching them to clean house, and of course lots of love. Help me please fast. thank you.

N

NGREEN

YOU BETTER GET A LAWYER
PLUS WHERE'S THE DAD? YOUR FAMILY? COULDNT THEY GIVE CUSTODY TO ONE OF THEM TILL ALL OF THIS STUFF WAS FINISHED?

GOOD LUCK

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">