• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forging a prescription while under the influence of antidepressants nd pain killers

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Allynm26

I am just curious what could happen to me considering I was under the influence of antipsychotics and antidepressants and sedatives, all which contributed to my state of mind that day. I am told that I have to say I am a drug user (pill popper) in order to get off easier, but I am not and I do not know what to say? I was confused, disoriented and had no idea what or why I did what I did. Can you tell me what they might do it being my first time being in trouble with the law at all in my life of 25 years?
thank you

asdf

I don't know, but it is curious that a doctor can prescribe mind altering drugs with out legal consequence. I can't believe that doctors are completely not responsible. It doesn't seem right. I look forward to a lawyers' response.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">