• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Road Maintenance Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I am the buyer's agent for a piece of property. VHDA is requiring a Road Maintenance Agreement for the shared driveway. Title company says that it is stated as a shared drive in the current deed, but does not have a "road maintenance agreement" included. The title co. doesn't do that. Is there a site where we can obtain a copy of a road maint. agree., word it correctly, and have all parties sign off on it? Any that I have found online, goes into far more detail that we need, as there is no homeowners dues, no assessments, no nothing. Basically the situation is if my buyer's want to fix the road they will. They don't want or need anyone's help to do it. But VHDA is requiring it now. thanks!

JETX

Moonpie0418 said:
WIs there a site where we can obtain a copy of a road maint. agree., word it correctly, and have all parties sign off on it?
Yep. Contact your local attorney to have a PROPER document drawn up for your specific needs.
Real estate documents are NOT something for novices or newbies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">