• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

TRO Abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AlexS

What is the name of your state? California!

The purpose of law is to protect the innocent. This must include protecting the innocent from the law.

What legal remeady can I use to protect myself, my property, and my rights from being sacrificed because I'm not a female claiming to be afraid of physical abuse?

I believe in the need for protection from physical abuse and that women are victims more often than men.
More importantly is my belief that we are equal and as such should be given the same considerations by our judicial system.

This is clearly a case of discrimination, and I want justice!

Last edited:

Just Blue

AlexS said:
What is the name of your state? California!

The purpose of law is to protect the innocent. This must include protecting the innocent from the law.

What legal remeady can I use to protect myself, my property, and my rights from being sacrificed because I'm not a female claiming to be afraid of physical abuse?

I believe in the need for protection from physical abuse and that women are victims more often than men.
More importantly is my belief that we are equal and as such should be given the same considerations by our judicial system.

This is clearly a case of discrimination, and I want justice!

Details please...:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">