• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

COMMUNITY PROPERTY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KPINNIX

IS A WIFE ENTITLED TO EQUITY IN A HOUSE THAT WAS OWNED BY THE HUSBAND BEFORE THEY MARRIED, OR ANYOTHER PROPERTY PURCHASED BEFORE THE MARRIAGE HER NAME IS NOT ON THE MORTGAGE OR ANYTHING ELSE, BUT SHE DID MAKE JOINT PAYMENTS ON THESE ITEMS....AND WILL A WRITTEN CONTRACT OF PROPERTY SETTLEMENT WRITTEN BETWEEN THE PARTIES HOLD UP IN COURT AS A LEGAL PROPERTY SETTLEMENT. STATE OF LOUISIANA

[Edited by KPINNIX on 12-10-2000 at 10:17 PM]

K

KPINNIX

thanks alot

I created this account and posted an intelligent question and instead i received a reply from a brain dead person. I came here to try to get advice that I could apply toward a bad situation and thats all I get. I see there is no need to visit this forum again. SORRY I OFFENDED YOU WITH THE CAPS LOCK. thanks for no advice

G

Grandma B

Re: thanks alot

KPINNIX said:
I created this account and posted an intelligent question and instead i received a reply from a brain dead person. I came here to try to get advice that I could apply toward a bad situation and thats all I get. I see there is no need to visit this forum again. SORRY I OFFENDED YOU WITH THE CAPS LOCK. thanks for no advice
And you have just insulted a highly intelligent attorney who goes out of his way to assist people on this forum. It's widely accepted that using the CAPSLOCK is rude, and your rudeness has nothing to do with the life of the complainant's brain.

LegalBeagle

Re: thanks alot

KPINNIX said:
Posts like this just make me smile.. insult the people who can help them.. it never ceases to amaze me that people needing help act this way..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">