• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My neighbor is very ill

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jamiimaj

What is the name of your state? Iowa
My poor neighbor has a terrible case of little man syndrome which is only aggrivated by the bug up his rear end. These afflictions cause him to have inappropriate anger issues.
We have lived here one month. We have a "shared" drive w/ a property line down the middle. He first started in about one of our vehicles being in his way as he has a tree overgrowing onto his side of the drive. We have been kind and accomodating to this type A wacko.
Now, he has it in for my dog and I need to know what I can do, if anything. We have a fenced back yard. When I let the dogs (two) out and he goes outside, one of my dogs barks at him. (Four or five barks in duration) I tried to trouble shoot this problem because I am a very responsible dog owner and I don't want my dog to bother anyone and this guy was so hostile to me. He put his finger in my face and told me if my dog barked @ him again, there would be trouble.
He has proceeded to call the police or animal control every time I let my dog out. (My dog only goes outside when I am hom-he's never left unattended.) I have a well trained, well behaved dog. He barks because the guy stands andstares at him and the dog thinks he's trying to engage him in play. Is there anything I can do to prevent this guy from continuing to harass us?What is the name of your state?

rfellmanjr

I have the same DOG issue. We have a fence( stockade) but dogs know your there. I talked w/ the owner and also reported it to the township. Not much dog barking now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">