• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Collecting a Judgement Myself from a Corporation.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CanIWIN

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

I won a default judgement from a company and was wanting to collect what was owed to me.How would I go back obtaining where the company banked at?or just even collect on monies owed to me? Thanks in advance...

Litigation!

CanIWIN said:
What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

I won a default judgement from a company and was wanting to collect what was owed to me.How would I go back obtaining where the company banked at?or just even collect on monies owed to me? Thanks in advance...

My response:

Write them a check for $1.00. Then, when your check comes back, read the reverse side for their banking facility.

IAAL

CanIWIN

There an automotive company.That just rebuilds engines.I wish it was that simple..Also after I obtain that information what is my next step as far as freezing the bank accounts..Thanks

badapple40

If they cash your check, you can then serve garnishment orders on their bank, which will remove the money from their accounts and give it to you. You could also call the clerk's office, who knows about this type of thing.

You've been given the answers, you don't need more "input." If you do not understand, hire an attorney.

CanIWIN

Getting closer

Okay, i had the bank research the check from three years ago. you can't read all of the account numbers,but it does have the bank name Is that enough to info to garnish there funds? or do you have to have there account number as well?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">