• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Sale Contracts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mdunning

California

OK let me see if I can re-word this. On a used car contract, if the vehicle section code is printed on the contract, must that code be printed "word for word" as it reads in the vehicle section code book????

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
mdunning said:
California

When posting a vehicle code on a contract, does that vehicle code have to be read word for word??
No, feel free to read any/all/none of the words.

(what was the question???)

justalayman

mdunning said:
California

When posting a vehicle code on a contract, does that vehicle code have to be read word for word??
It looks like if you want any sort of worthwhile answer, you will need to explain yourself.

It made no sense to me either.

mdunning said:
California

OK let me see if I can re-word this. On a used car contract, if the vehicle section code is printed on the contract, must that code be printed "word for word" as it reads in the vehicle section code book????

If it isn't are you trying to get out of the contract? Sorry I like to know what the problem is not pull teeth.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">