• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

defective paint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

raine

I have a 2000 jetta with paint that is peelilng the dealership tells me its my fault because the damage is due to bird droppings and sap. I don't own a tree with sap. They have agreed to paint the top surfaces of my car but thats it. Anything I can do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

raine said:
I have a 2000 jetta with paint that is peelilng the dealership tells me its my fault because the damage is due to bird droppings and sap. I don't own a tree with sap. They have agreed to paint the top surfaces of my car but thats it. Anything I can do?
My response:

Look in your owner's manual. There, you'll see and read instructions for making a claim, whom to write to, and if you don't get the proper satisfaction, you'll see instructions for arbitration.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">