• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where can I find written law?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rfellmanjr

What is the name of your state? PENNSYLVANIA
I am having an iuuse w/ my neighbor re: a fence. I have a lawyer, surveyor,etc.....
I would like to know where can I find online the written Pa law that possibly states or doesn't state if the fence is on the common area/driveway we share I can take it down. Just for my FYI as I like to read & know.

ENASNI

rfellmanjr said:
What is the name of your state? PENNSYLVANIA
I am having an iuuse w/ my neighbor re: a fence. I have a lawyer, surveyor,etc.....
I would like to know where can I find online the written Pa law that possibly states or doesn't state if the fence is on the common area/driveway we share I can take it down. Just for my FYI as I like to read & know.

I have to warn you, your state's site sucks.. and it isn't really official. Write to your congressman/woman to get a real one.

http://members.aol.com/StatutesPA/68.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">