• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help-crooked lawyer/crooked court system

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blacktina

What is the name of your state? Indiana

My Friend is in jail on a felony charge that is bogus. We are not sure of the lawyer he has obtained is working with the courts or not-but it seems that way. He is being bombarded by plea bargains, but maintains that the police are lying about what they claim my friend said, but have not taped or written admission. These are the pretenses they are taking him to trial under. The lawyer does not communicate well with my friend and doesn't seem to be fighting the case well-although there is CLEAR evidence that can get him off this case. It is a case of entrapment and allowing a convicted female set people up in lieu of jail time. She has since been arrested for MORE charges. She is not a credible witness for the prosecution-yet she was used to set people up. We are looking for advice and options. His trial is scheduled for this month and he is afraid of being locked up as if he is a murderer. He is a black man and stuck in a predominantly white area. He has witnessed unfair practices during his jail stay. Please HELP!What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">