• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Job harresmant/ discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kool1

I was recently hired on as a manager/maintance person for a mobile home park in the process of being sold. I was told by my boss,( the new owner), it was in the final stages.
Because of bad blood between old owner and new owner the old owner decided to try and default the loan and take the park back. I worked for the old owner for 2 months before taking over as manager for new owners,(he still hasnt paid me for that 2 months). In tring to default the loan he has decided that he has to get rid of me, I am very good at my job and was hired by my new boss for 2 months before I ever met them. Heres just a few of the things he has done and I can prove all of it
I talked with him the night before there big loan meeting and asked him if I should look for a new job, he said "no" it hasnt come to that, then went into the meeting the next morning and told my boss, and all laywers involved that I dont do anything,the park is a mess, the office is never open, and he thinks I am doing drugs
He called the loan committee and my bosses lawyers and told them we have had a great number of tenants move out and it was because of me. What he didnt tell them is 9 out of the 11 move outs were in his mobiles and 5 of those he kicked out,(tring to make income numbers look bad)
Our water system is a well with a bleach injector system, we had a failed water test last week, low bleach count, he called the state. Two days ago the injector system stopped working and he called my boss, the lawyers, and the state. He was the only one that knows this system and how it works, so when I asked him friday for help, he said dont worry about it, I will do it monday. Now if it wasnt a big deal and could wait until monday, why did he report to everyone I wasnt doing my job.
We had a sewage spill, he called health department, He is telling tenants that he is getting park back and the first thing he is doing is throwing me out. There was a big pile of garbage in the field, I was ordered to burn it which I did, he went out there the day my boss was showing up for a walk thru and dumped two full trucks of garbage right in the same spot.
I can go on and on but I think you get the point. My job is an "at will employment" and now for the last four days I cant get ahold of any of my bosses ( there are four total). So I have gone from getting 2-3 emails and at least 2 phone calls a day to nothing for four days. There is a rumor that the old boss is making firing me a part of the final sale, but I cant prove that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">