• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer guilty of fraud but we're paying the price

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

arkansasroselita

My husband worked at a company for 2yrs.+ and we thought everthing was like a legitimate co. until he was forced to go and apply for partail unemployment. We found out this co. was not even on the ESD's computer. We had the paystubs to proove that my husband had worked there and for how long(tho' the employer tried to say he was only a contract laborer after being presented with proof of his actual working there.) He had never paid in any type of monies to any of the state or Fed. agencies including SSI however, he did take out all of them on my husbands checks. Do you beleive we have a case and if so what kind against this man and his invisiable company?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Well, fraud on you, government: money laundering, tax evasion, etc.

Get an employment labor law attorney either by calling your state bar association or http://www.attorneypages.com

B

buddy2bear

If you believe what you are saying is true, call the Internal Revenue Service and turn them in. You might be eligible for a reward and they certainly will take it from there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">