• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kathyc28

What is the name of your state? Virginia
My husband and I live in a single wide trailer on land which his Grandpa let us place the trailer on and when we have the trailer paid for Grandpa is signing the land over to us.
When we first got the trailer my husbands Mother lived next door (our homes about 40 feet apart). Mom told us we could hook up to her well instead of having to drill one so we did. Mom lost her home and a cousin bought it and now keeps threatening to turn our water off.
Can she legally unhook our water since it was hooked like this before she purchased Mom's home? The well was running off of our electricity but the cousin switched it around and put it where it runs off their electricity.
My husband is sick (has to have a Kidney Transplant) and we just trying to find if we have any rights.

kathyc28

Sorry didn't mean to post twice

I didn't mean to post 2 times.
I hope that someone can advise me on our situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">