• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

age and gender discimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pblundel

I have been dismisssed from a training program for anesthesia. I am 47 years old and younger students have been placed on probation and or given extra help. I was dismissed even after I requested extra help. The program is at Wake Forest and I was attending under The Trade Adjsutment Act for displaced workers. I have appealed to grievance committee who are dragging their heels. Several people have told me that they have complained and reported that they view this as part of a pattern of abuse of older students especially males. Who can represent me? Can I get a judge to order an injunction to prevent this from happening? Classes begin again Jan 11.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">