• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pro se question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RImom

What is the name of your state? Rhode Island
I am trying to represent myself in regards to a contempt issue with my ex husband. His attorney has not responded to me in over a year. Is she obligated to answer within a certain period of time? She has not sent me a motion to withdraw.What is the name of your state?

Shay-Pari'e

jam said:
Hi! My state is MN and I have a court order in wisc. in which my son's dad lives and child support is enforced. But I went to court and the judge only looked at part of the order but then I got the papers and he ordered everything in the order. The judge was running late but not my problem. So I need to know if I go to the court house to the clerk of court to get the packet to amend this order. Does the packet have all of the information of what i have to do in order to do this myself?
thanks
Stick to your origional thread, or start a new one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">