• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

New boundaries

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dialjuf

What is the name of your state? Virginia. After a few years we find out that the property line that was actually used to set our doublewide (land, home package) and everything else was wrong. There are structures on and near the line that are either not moveable or life altering and costly. Overwhelmed, anyone who can help me begin to sort through this, or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
dialjuf said:
What is the name of your state? Virginia. After a few years we find out that the property line that was actually used to set our doublewide (land, home package) and everything else was wrong. There are structures on and near the line that are either not moveable or life altering and costly. Overwhelmed, anyone who can help me begin to sort through this, or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Did you have a survey when you bought the property? How did you find this out? More details please.

dialjuf

New Boundaries

Being we went through the home manufacterer for everything, I'm not sure what was done or not. I'm going through papers now. The land surveyed and purchased through a auction company which had been surveyed into several lots and we choose from them. My neighbor is purchasing the lot behind her and when having it surveyed, it was brought to her attention, and she told us.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">