• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nationwide is not on my side!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jgd$55k

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I have been waiting for over two months for Nationwide Insurance to respond to a personal injury claim my attorney submitted first week in January '06.

It seems as though there is not statute of time for them to counter offer.

As of today, March 9th, my attorney keeps saying "be patient..." only a few more days....bla bla bla...

I can't believe he is so impotent over this matter...

This means I am disabled, waiting on this personal injury claim to come through, waiting on SS, with NO MORE MONEY!!

I am very capable of working from home now, but with NO bank account, little money, I cannot even get my business, or any business started....

An accident in Dec of 04 caused a head injury... long story...

I feel like I am being held hostage by this insurance company who must know I am practically desperate for a settlement and are trying to squeeze me out for an insulting amount.

This is WRONG!:mad:

Is Nationwide in violation of my civil rights by blocking my ability to work?What is the name of your state?

seniorjudge

jgd$55k said:

I have been waiting for over two months for Nationwide Insurance to respond to a personal injury claim my attorney submitted first week in January '06.

It seems as though there is not statute of time for them to counter offer.

As of today, March 9th, my attorney keeps saying "be patient..." only a few more days....bla bla bla...

I can't believe he is so impotent over this matter...

This means I am disabled, waiting on this personal injury claim to come through, waiting on SS, with NO MORE MONEY!!

I am very capable of working from home now, but with NO bank account, little money, I cannot even get my business, or any business started....

An accident in Dec of 04 caused a head injury... long story...

I feel like I am being held hostage by this insurance company who must know I am practically desperate for a settlement and are trying to squeeze me out for an insulting amount.

This is WRONG!:mad:

Is Nationwide in violation of my civil rights by blocking my ability to work?What is the name of your state?

Q: Is Nationwide in violation of my civil rights by blocking my ability to work?

A: No.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">