• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to Leagle Beagle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

allalone

Thanks for your help with the code!

i don't see an attached affidavit..... all i see it says is :
It appearing that the above named child is within the purview of the Juvenile and domestic relations district court law and is alleged to be abused and neglected in a petition supported by: the appropriate sworn testimony, and it further appearing to the court under the circumstances existing at this time that: reasonable efforts have been made to prevent removal of the child from his or her home.

thanks,
allalone

LegalBeagle

allalone said:
Thanks for your help with the code!

i don't see an attached affidavit..... all i see it says is :
It appearing that the above named child is within the purview of the Juvenile and domestic relations district court law and is alleged to be abused and neglected in a petition supported by: the appropriate sworn testimony, and it further appearing to the court under the circumstances existing at this time that: reasonable efforts have been made to prevent removal of the child from his or her home.

thanks,
allalone
Where are the children today ??

Bottom line is you need an attorney, because the moment they get the court to order the removal, you will have a hell of a job getting them back. The evidence they are going to present will be in such a way that it is likely they will get that order.. house is unfit for children, you were uncoopertive and fired the therapists and then BOTH children were deemed to have been sexually abused. These are BIG allegations. I am also not sure where CPS made the mistakes ?

Also, do you still have the dog ?

[Edited by LegalBeagle on 12-12-2000 at 11:50 AM]

A

allalone

to Legal Beagle

The children were taken already before my 1st post, because I had to so called "cooperate" with DSS because of that previous order I stated. Of course DSS is doing there job. My problem is that I didn't have proper representation till right before that case. I had the attorney from the case before, but he knew he wouldn't represent me. As far as firing the Therapist, come to find out they didn't know that. He and his boss will be there at the review in 30 days. The sexual abuse that accured in the home, yes, my daughter definantly was, but I have a strong feeling my son wasn't. They have done nothing about it which leads me to believe it was a ficticious statement to make it easier for them to get me to let my children go the day they took them. That dog, yes I got rid of her. I have cooperated fathfully with DSS, but you are right, they made things to my new Attorney in such a way that they would have gotten the kids anyway. The 30 days, I have my chance to fight back. In the mean time, I have suprivised visitation with them....during Christmas. That really makes me mad, because I did everything I was supposed to, but could not afford an attorney. Thanks for your help. I am pretty sad right now, but will check to see if you have anything else you want to add. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
Sincerely,
Allalone
P.S. Oh DSS mistakes....we'll they didn't follow through and make contact with me, never returned my calls. That is why I did the forensic testing on my own. Also the worker who had been following the protective order orginally, didn't do her visits, like she was supposed to.

[Edited by allalone on 12-15-2000 at 09:21 PM]

W

whysper2000

I am so sorry for you.My heart goes out to you.I have been in your sittuation. I wish you all the luck in the world.Keep fighting and I hope all goes well for you!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">