• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nuisance Laws?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Denmiller

Oklahoma. My friend lives in a small town in Oklahoma where there is a business shop across the street that constantly makes noises and bumps her car and even blocks the drive way. Isn't there some kind of law that prohibits this kind of nuisance in city limits?

seniorjudge

Denmiller said:
Oklahoma. My friend lives in a small town in Oklahoma where there is a business shop across the street that constantly makes noises and bumps her car and even blocks the drive way. Isn't there some kind of law that prohibits this kind of nuisance in city limits?
I am not clear on how a business shop can make noise and bump cars, but, be that as it may, ask your city fathers (or mothers) if there is an ordinance on nuisances.

Then read the ordinance to see if it fits your situation.

ENASNI

seniorjudge said:
I am not clear on how a business shop can make noise and bump cars, but, be that as it may, ask your city fathers (or mothers) if there is an ordinance on nuisances.

Then read the ordinance to see if it fits your situation.
See if your father's sister's ordinances's mother can do him a favor.

scratching chin...

And apologizing to the original poster... Really sorry. I am hungry. :eek:

I mean it. :( :( :( :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">