• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

response to Iaal and legalbegal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lostinny

She left me and says it's her fault not mine.If any one should be scorned it's me.I don't want the money per say I just want what I have in the apt. to stay here.But if thats not possible I will need the money to replace them.No I didn't change the locks but she returned her set of keys.Cars are in seperate names.Joint checking still open because she still deposits money for certain bills.I drew up apiece of paper that we both signed stating she pay me for her healthcare,car insurance(her half),and are joint loan(her half).The first two items will be deleted at the resign up dates in the first part of the new year.The loan will have to wait until something legal happens.Also she has not missed a payment yet and it's been 3 months.

LegalBeagle

lostinny said:
She left me and says it's her fault not mine.If any one should be scorned it's me.I don't want the money per say I just want what I have in the apt. to stay here.But if thats not possible I will need the money to replace them.No I didn't change the locks but she returned her set of keys.Cars are in seperate names.Joint checking still open because she still deposits money for certain bills.I drew up apiece of paper that we both signed stating she pay me for her healthcare,car insurance(her half),and are joint loan(her half).The first two items will be deleted at the resign up dates in the first part of the new year.The loan will have to wait until something legal happens.Also she has not missed a payment yet and it's been 3 months.
So what is your problem ??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">