• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to gwms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nicenyguy

What is the name of your state? i couldnt post a reply to your thread because it was closed. i wouldnt spread poison on your grass, next time you see the dogs in your yard, call animal control, and have the dogs picked up. your neighbor could face fines for violating the leash law. and they will be in even bigger trouble if the dogs end up attacking someone, such as a child.

N

nicenyguy

bug off shay whatever your name is

the orignal post was closed, if you even bothered to look. dont you have some dishes to wash or something? leave me alone, i dont know you, and i sure as hell dont like you!

Shay-Pari'e

nicenyguy said:
the orignal post was closed, if you even bothered to look. dont you have some dishes to wash or something? leave me alone, i dont know you, and i sure as hell dont like you!
Yes Dumbo, the post was closed. had you bothered to read, the post was over a month old. To answer your question, no I do not have dishes to wash, I have a dish washer. Do you need me to draw you a picture of one?

Just Blue

Shay-Pari'e said:
Yes Dumbo, the post was closed. had you bothered to read, the post was over a month old. To answer your question, no I do not have dishes to wash, I have a dish washer. Do you need me to draw you a picture of one?

Did you send this to Mary??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">