• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

invasion of privacy?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Teri Harris

My brother video taped me against my will. I asked him to stop, he refused so I tried to knock camera out of his hand. He had me arrested for Domestic vio. The cops took tape, I never touched him but he did threaten to tear my head off. Is there any laws in the state of Florida that gives a person a right not to be video taped?

T

Teri Harris

Thanks! Yes, I was dressed. After 6 months of this the states att. finally watched the tape. After spending close to $9000.00 in court, lawyer, and bond fees, it looks like all charges will be thrown out. I lost my job of 20 years, my brother, alot of money and for what?

LegalBeagle

Teri Harris said:
Thanks! Yes, I was dressed. After 6 months of this the states att. finally watched the tape. After spending close to $9000.00 in court, lawyer, and bond fees, it looks like all charges will be thrown out. I lost my job of 20 years, my brother, alot of money and for what?
That is one nasty brother you have there...

I guess this is a lesson about walking away..

T

Teri Harris

Privacy

I would of walked away, but the night before my brother shot and killed my 2 cats and 4 pet coons just after I put their food out for them to eat. My mother, father and I own a Dairy. My brother at one time owned stock in the dairy, but sold his stock to my mother because he needed money. After having me arrested he wanted to make a deal with me. He would drop all charges if I would give him at least 1 of my stock cert. I dont know what he thinks he can do with it, but I told him no. I am innocent of all charges and as soon as his tape is veiwed everyone else will know the truth. People who know my brother blame his substance abuse for what he has done to me. I say he is one greedy person who has lost his sister who for 39 years loved him and would of given her life for him.

T

Teri Harris

I hope you never have to see what happens to something that has been shot with a 30 cal. rifle.

MERRY X-MAS!

T

Teri Harris

Your such a smart ass, why dont you give me a call on the telephone. I think its ok to kill for food. I do not think its ok to kill someones pets that were raised from babies.I know now that you could care less about peoples feelings, so my question for you! Are you such a threat to society that you have to stay home and mess with people over the internet?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">