• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where is my fence?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jab5990

What is the name of your state? Florida

Hello,

I live in a "Townhouse community". There is a row of 14 townhouses. Yesterday I found out the my neighbor decided to change the wood fence separating our townhouses with a 6ft tall brick wall.

He did this with no consent from me or the association whatsoever. On top of that he left the trash (old fence) in my backyard and he actually trespassed into our backyard to move stuff around. He also broke a water pipe that was running next to the fence in my property.

I have some neighbors that saw the whole thing. I haven't taken any action yet because I want to make sure I have the law on my side.

I'm thinking on starting with the assc manager.

What legal rights do I have?

What can be done?

Should I call the police?

HELP!!!!!!

Thanks,
JB

ENASNI

Jab5990 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

Hello,

I live in a "Townhouse community". There is a row of 14 townhouses. Yesterday I found out the my neighbor decided to change the wood fence separating our townhouses with a 6ft tall brick wall.

He did this with no consent from me or the association whatsoever. On top of that he left the trash (old fence) in my backyard and he actually trespassed into our backyard to move stuff around. He also broke a water pipe that was running next to the fence in my property.

I have some neighbors that saw the whole thing. I haven't taken any action yet because I want to make sure I have the law on my side.

I'm thinking on starting with the assc manager.

What legal rights do I have?

What can be done?

HELP!!!!!!

Thanks,
JB
I'm thinking on starting with the assc manager

I would start somewhere fast!

You could, they may consider it criminal trespassing or just shake their heads and say it is a civil situation.

I am just shaking my head wondering how an eight foot brick fence can appear in a day without you noticing. :confused:

BL

ENASNI said:

I would start somewhere fast!

You could, they may consider it criminal trespassing or just shake their heads and say it is a civil situation.

I am just shaking my head wondering how an eight foot brick fence can appear in a day without you noticing. :confused:
Because 2 ft. are invisible , or you really do have better vision than the OP , or you've been dazed by staring into FAs' Crystal ball for hrs. on end . :D

Last edited:

ENASNI

Blonde Lebinese said:
Because 2 ft. are invisible , or you really do have better vision than the OP , or you've been dazed by staring into FAs' Crystal ball for hrs. on end . :D

Six... eight... who do we appreciate..

Sir blonde... Sir Blonde.

Okay, how does a six foot brick wall appear within a day?

BL

ENASNI said:
Six... eight... who do we appreciate..

Sir blonde... Sir Blonde.

Okay, how does a six foot brick wall appear within a day?
2 4 pickup sticks , who's my favorite chicks ? :D

Yeah , well maybe they took a trip to tahiti **************:rolleyes:

How ya deal with it , start at the beginning ...

Has the debri been removed , and what do the officials say about the 6ft tall brick wall ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">