• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

severe head injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

can't smell

severe head injury compensation/MO

on 8/11/00 i suffered a severe head injury on the job and it resulted in 11 staples, 1 seizure, life flight ride from 1 hosp. to another and 2 days in ICU, 2 days in private room, and can't drive until feb 11 2001, but the worst is that I can't smell!! i have returned to work no ill effects except loss of smell and driving, and the fear of working alone. work comp. has paid all bills, but i was wandering if i'd be able to receive compensation for the afore mentioned results. and what would be a good starting dollar amount that i should receive?

L

LadyBlu

Re: severe head injury compensation/MO

can't smell said:
on 8/11/00 i suffered a severe head injury on the job and it resulted in 11 staples, 1 seizure, life flight ride from 1 hosp. to another and 2 days in ICU, 2 days in private room, and can't drive until feb 11 2001, but the worst is that I can't smell!! i have returned to work no ill effects except loss of smell and driving, and the fear of working alone. work comp. has paid all bills, but i was wandering if i'd be able to receive compensation for the afore mentioned results. and what would be a good starting dollar amount that i should receive?
You need to consult with a Attorney in your state that specializes in Workers Comp Claims. No one here can tell you what to start asking for from WC as we do not know the extent of injury. An attorney can have you examined by Dr's that specialize in head injuries and will then be able to better gauge the extent of your injury.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">