• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

long term disabilty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ronwhitc

What is the name of your state? oklhoma
theres somthing i don't understand .i've work hard all my life and gained enough work
credits.i fought ssi. for a long two years and i am classified 100% disabled.
and so heres my question,i have paid for short term and long term disability.through my
work place.i don't think it would be right to state the company i worked for or the insurance company name.if we pay for this insurance for so long so just incase we do get sick and unabled to work.we would have some kind of money to cover our exspences.
now that i am approved for ssi. the insurance company states that the money that was
paid to me to live on.for two years that we waited to be apparoved for ssi. needs to be paid back.i always thought that was what insurance company was for.they had no problem
taking my money for 12 to 14 years sorry i don't rember to well i think it was about 13 years i am not sure.but i don't think its right that insurance companys take advantage
of the people that work so hard for all there working years.
does any one have any insight or answers for me
thank you [email protected]What is the name of your state?

Last edited:

chaotic6x3

ronwhitc said:
What is the name of your state? oklhoma
theres somthing i don't understand .i've work hard all my life and gained enough work
credits.i fought ssi. for a long two years and i am classified 100% disabled.
and so heres my question,i have paid for short term and long term disability.through my
work place.i don't think it would be right to state the company i worked for or the insurance company name.if we pay for this insurance for so long so just incase we do get sick and unabled to work.we would have some kind of money to cover our exspences.
now that i am approved for ssi. the insurance company states that the money that was
paid to me to live on.for two years that we waited to be apparoved for ssi. needs to be paid back.i always thought that was what insurance company was for.they had no problem
taking my money for 12 to 14 years sorry i don't rember to well i think it was about 13 years i am not sure.but i don't think its right that insurance companys take advantage
of the people that work so hard for all there working years.
does any one have any insight or answers for me
thank you [email protected]What is the name of your state?
I bet your insurance company is a fraud you better switch to http://www.insurancepaylite.com its reliable..

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">